Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday Afternoon

Most Sunday afternoons we head down to Jared and Megan's for dinner and games.  I love going down there.  It's fun to play with the kiddos and visit with family.  It's just a great place to be.  This past Sunday it was time to take some pictures, these kids are growing up way too fast! 
Rylie and Maya...we all just love Maya's chubby cheeks :)
Rylie and I were having fun with my front facing camera...
And then Nathan got jealous and wanted in...
We're obviously related.
This is how Nathan and his friends play...but I had to tell him to stop because he was spitting on me.
You see these 3...
She seems them too...
And this is the result :)  She's so darn cute!
Thanks, Jared and Megan, for always opening up your home to us!  We love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment