This past Tuesday I had "one of those days" packed into an HOUR...on my lunch break! It was crazy. I was so glad when that day was over. So, the day started off fine, I was a little tired but oh well. I took the truck to work because is was really low on gas and when I got in the check oil light was on, but life goes on and I figured we would just check it and put some oil in.
Okay, so lunch break comes and I head over to the bank to put in my paycheck. I usually just deposit my check in to the ATM but they had it all torn apart and open so I decided to go to a different bank. Halfway there it dawns on me, "Duh, Aubrie, you could have gone INTO the bank!!!" It did not even cross my mind! Wow. I continue to the other bank and deposit my check.
Since I was close to Sam's Club I figured I would fill up the truck. I get over there and start the gas. I check the oil and it's really low so I decided I'd go after work and pick some up. I have this quirk where I like my gas price to be an even dollar amount. So I was just paying attention to that and not the fact the the pump kept clicking and telling me to stop. I finish up, get my receipt, get back in the truck and start to text Landen to let him know the gas mileage. All of a sudden the attendant comes up to my window and looks at me all worried and motions for my to move the truck up quickly. I'm all flustered and kill it then forget the emergency break is on...oh man! I get out and he tells me it's leaking gas really bad and I must have a hole somewhere. Then he says to me, "You probably should call your husband...or boyfriend...or whoever it is..." Okay. Time Out. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I can't drive a truck. Stupid guy. Time In. Then he asks if I might have overfilled the tank...and it hits me, yep I probably did that! I'm such a dork. I told him I was going into Sam's for lunch and I would check it and make sure it stops leaking, which it had done by the time I drove up to the store. I go in and wash my hands and head over to get some lunch.
I get my pizza and went to fill up my drink and round three hits me! I usually tilt my cup some so the pop runs onto the side of the cup to help with the foaming...as I did that I accidentally pushed the one next to mine with my cup and pop flows freely all over my hand! What is going on?! Ridiculous. Sheesh. I had to eat super fast because by this point I needed to be getting back to work soon. I was never so happy that my lunch break was over!
I thought it was all out of my system until I was typing in a payment in the credit card machine at work and next thing I know I was closing out that batch! My fingers had a mind of their own! I left work and went to get oil for the truck but I didn't know exactly what I needed. There's a book about the truck that I was looking in to figure it out, but nowhere in it did it tell me the type of oil. Grrrr...I eventually had to call a friend and ask him. To top it all off, I got to check out and there is no bar code on the funnel. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! I just needed that day to be over...and I was so glad when it was. I don't need any more of those. Bye, bye day of craziness.
Saturday, February 4, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment