For months now we have been looking into cell phone plans and trying to figure out what to do. We were both on family plans with our parents but our 2 years were coming up and we'd have to make a decision on what to do. After lots of talking and going into stores and checking out plans we figured that our cheapest option would be to put Landen on the family plan with my parents...he was a little sad because he had to have an Indiana phone number (we're just getting him thinking about the idea of Indiana little by little...wink, wink), but I told him it was that or no data! We bought him a phone for Christmas that he wanted really badly and it could only be used on AT&T or T-Moblie and let's be honest, AT&T is much better service! Thanks Mom and Dad for letting him join up with us! As time went on and we got closer to adding him on I started thinking about getting a new phone because I had my upgrade...and I walked out with a smart phone too. Mine was much cheaper though so that made me feel better about it. It has been fun to play with...but there's nothing like a "smartphone" to make me feel stupid! I've gotten so frustrated a few times and have to just hand it to Landen and say, "Fix it," or "Make. It. Work." Grrrr. But all in all it's been a good change. We've been having fun with our phones. It was a little bit of a ridicuous situation getting Landen set up because of dumb customere service people (which we won't even go into), but we had this other guy that was AWESOME and fixed it all and got Landen up and going. He was pretty happy! So here's to our new smartphones!
Oh...and I love my pink case!
Saturday, February 18, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment