So happy! So, I got this stuff from Sally Beauty Supply that is basically the "do it yourself" version of shellac for nails...it is freaking amazing for the following reasons: 1. Okay, it was a little pricey to get started but will totally pay for itself in a few uses. 2. My nails were done in less than one hour (regular nail polish takes hourSSSS due to having to let it dry...and it never really dries before it gets ruined, I always wake up with blanket prints in my polish...) and DRY DRY DRY when I was done, I could do anything I wanted. 3. It should last at least 14 days if not longer with no chipping!!! Oh I am so stoked!!! Totally worth my splurge.
My first round I did on my nails lasted 9 days. Even if it wasn't the 14 days I was told I am still a happy camper. They looked GREAT the entire time and lasted much longer than any regular polish. It was totally worth it. I just did my second set tonight and they look fabulous! I got a new color today and it's hot! I am so in L.O.V.E. with Gelish. It has changed my nail polishing life forever! Oh, and you can use just the top coat over regular nail polish and cure it (basically let it "cook" under the light) and it will help that last much longer than usual. I'll have to try that some day. Anyway, I'm so happy with my purchase! I get distracted by my nails daily now because they're so pretty!!! Okay, I'm done being super girly now.
The Finished Product (round two)
This is the kit (minus the color):
This is the light that makes my heart happy:
Best. Stuff. Ever.



No comments:
Post a Comment