My friend, Jess, got some free tickets to a pre-screening of the new movie, "The Vow," for last night and she invited me and some other friends! It was a fun girls night out! I'm such a sucker for chick flicks...and movie theater popcorn!!! YUM. Since it was a pre-screening there were all these rules about cell phones and electronic devices. They made us check them and they put them in brown paper sacks with numbers on them and they kept them out of the theater...interesting...and I wasn't quick enough to put it in my pocket while they checked my purse...anyway, it was all fine, but still kinda weird.
The movie was pretty good, of course it made me cry. I realized how much I let myself get sucked into a movie...I realized that I end up kinda putting myself in the situation and thinking about what I would do if it was me, which makes me cry even more! Our friend Ashley told me I provided her the entertainment of the nigth when she saw me crying...glad I could help. It made me appreciate Landen more and more. When I got home I told him to never forget who I am! HA! Anyway, it was such a fun night!
Thursday, February 9, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm enjoying your blog! Good job posting!
ReplyDelete