My dear, sweet, husband has this one love...long hair. HIS long hair. I love him so I let him grow it out...to a point...and then I subtly start hinting to him that we need to cut it...the key word here, SUBTLY, of course. I'm glad I have some back-up on this, Adri and Nita sure help me out! For years Landen's Christmas and Birthday gift to his mom was getting his hair cut. HA! He's such a funny guy.
Well, we hit that point (probably about a month ago!) and I had to start my subtle hints...the end one being, "Your hair is longer in the back than MINE is!" Yuck. After much harrassment from Adri, Nita and myself, Landen finally came around and said, "Okay..." when I asked if we could cut his hair. One battle down. Ha. Yes, I know this will probably go on for the rest of our lives...I signed up for this, I know :) We had to take some pictures to document the moment...and they just don't do the long hair justice, it was out of control!
Before:
During: LOOK AT THAT!!!
After: He's trying to act sad, but he likes it ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment