Saturday, February 4, 2012
My new church calling...
So, I have this friend in my ward, her name is Jess. She is my visiting teacher and she's amazing. I just love her. She is also the YW President and she's been wanting me in YW pretty much since we met...but Primary wouldn't give me up. Well, the time was finally right and I was called into YW!!! I'm so excited to be there! I have to admit, I really liked our new Primary class (the 10 year olds), and was a little sad to leave them, but I'm excited to be in YW. I'm the Mia Maid Advisor. These girls seem so fun! I can't wait to get to know them more. And all the leaders in YW are great! I'm excited to start getting to know some more people in our ward, I felt a little cut off when we were in Primary. It is going to be a great calling!!! I'm just glad Heavenly Father has a plan and His timing is always perfect. Always. This is the time I need to be in this calling personally and for these girls. I'm so grateful and happy for this calling!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment