Saturday, December 31, 2011

The Past 2 Years in Review ~ 2010-2011

Well...I'm loving this thing we call BLOGGING!!!  As I was wanting to do this post I wasn't going to have it ready before I needed to start my posting for 2012 (so that I didn't get behind), therefore it would be out of order in my life's timeline.  I decided to be okay with it showing up in my 2012 book...but then tonight I figured out how to change the date on the post so that is shows up where I want it to on my blog!!!  It was the best realization!  I'm so excited now that this post gets to be the last one in my 2010-2011 Blog Book (a.k.a. JOURNAL!)!!!

I was getting all of my pictures organized and ready to burn on discs and I found a folder that was full of the pictures from my phone over the past two years.  Landen had all of his from his phone saved too so I got ahold of those.  It was so much fun to look through them.  Most of them are from when we were dating/engaged and living 1 and a 1/2 hours apart and only got to see each other on weekends.  We sent random pictures back and forth all the time!  And there are others that we just took and I love!  This post is dedicated to those pictures...a large chunk of our lives.  It's more for my memory than for anything else, so I don't really apologize for the millions of pictures to follow!  As I like to say, "For posterity's sake..."  Let the review begin:

And...there we have it!  It's been a fun two years...and many more to come!  Bring on 2012...

No comments:

Post a Comment