Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Landen's First Visit to Notre Dame!!!

In November we had the opportunity to go home to Indiana!  It was for my Grandma's 80th Birthday (see the next post), but since we were there and going to South Bend we had to make sure and go see Notre Dame!  Landen had never been.  It was a perfect day to go walk around campus.  I was so grateful that a lot of the leaves were still on the trees...I absolutely LOVE autumn in Indiana.  There's not much better than that.  My Great Aunt and Uncle took us over to campus because they wanted to go to the bookstore anyway.  It was a great reward after getting up and raking leaves all morning for my Grandma...the donuts were a great reward also...  Anyway, we scored some awesome t-shirts there too! 
The Golden Dome
Notre Dame Stadium...I WILL watch a game in that stadium before I die.  I will.
"Touchdown Jesus"
The Church on campus
I just loved this tree!
The Cemetery

Before we headed up to South Bend it was fun spending time with Mom and Dad.  We were able to go to dinner with most of my siblings/spouses and nieces and nephews!  It was so great to see everyone!!!  I hate being so far away sometimes!

No comments:

Post a Comment