Tuesday, December 6, 2011

STYX and REO Speedwagon Concert

In September Landen and I were able to go to the STYX and REO Speedwagon concert...for free!  We were planning on going anyway, but one of his friend's had some tickets she wasn't gonna use and passed them off to us...it was quite nice of her.  We had a fun night listening to some great music!  STYX is one of Landen's all-time favorite bands...he was a happy camper to say the least.  It was a fun concert!  It amazed me how many different types of people were there.  There were little kids out there singing along to every song!  It was quite entertaining.  I have to be honest, I took a book and sat and read a lot of the time...I was listening to the music, don't get me wrong!  I just didn't know words to most of the songs so I wasn't standing up singing along the whole time like Landen.  It was sure a fun night though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment