Tiva and I were sooooo excited to go to one of our favorite pizza places, Hungry Howies. We were introduced to HH in Florida and ate it quite often...and we found out there were some in St. George and that made the trip that much better. It was a MUST stop. We ate it on the way down and the way home! YUM!
On our first night there we walked around Fremont Street. It was pretty fun to see all the different things going on and the overhead screen was pretty awesome. OH and the people watching!!! Vegas, you never disappoint. I think that is all that needs to be said on that topic. Tiva and I enjoyed using my e-stim machine that night...love me some electric stim!!!
Saturday we spent the day walking the strip and had a blast...though my feet pretty much hated me by the end of it. The weather was great! It was a fun day. That night we went and visited our friend, Melanie. We hung out with her and her roommate. They made us dinner and we decorated Halloween cookies and played Apples to Apples for hours! It was a crazy night! Originally we had planned to go back to the strip and go see the Belagio fountains and the Mirage at night but we were having too much fun and never made it back. It was so much fun to see Melanie again! I love that girl! We had a blast talking and we laughed so much! It was a fantastic night!!!
Tiva and I stylin' it up at the Miracle Mile Shops
I loved the Coca-Cola Factory! It was so happy! We got this Coke Float thing so we could try all these differenct flavors...it was AWESOME!!! The following pictures will show the awesomeness:
Ryan and Tiva
Landen and Me
YUM!!! Happy Friends!
The m&m Factory was pretty cool too!
My Favorite:
Loved the wall of colors!
We got to see the Lion Cubs...they were so energetic and playful!
Disregard my slightly demonic eyes because that pizza was de-lish!
Our party at Melanie's!
The Halloween Cookies...mine is the super ugly one...we're not going to talk about it...
Me, Melanie and Tiva back together again!
Landen
Two orders of deep fried oreos please!!!
There it is in all it's glory:
Ryan got some oreos but Tiva got a chocolate covered banana this time...you can't help but smile!
That's a LOT of money!
There's a story to the next two pictures, we found these little stands in some of the hotels where you could take a picture and then you can post it straight to Facebook...they were awesome!!! We tried to find more but only got these two...but that's fine, they were well worth it!!!
We had such an incredible time! I've never been a big fan of Vegas but Tiva and Ryan sure made it fun! I'm so glad we have such awesome friends! I love those two! We are really lucky!



























No comments:
Post a Comment