We went to Wiggle Worms today with our friends, Katie and Jaxson! Katie told me that Jaxson kept asking to play with his friend Ellie at Wiggle Worms...so cute! So we made it happen. What's so funny is that they hardly played together. They each were off doing their own things most of the time, but that's okay. I love that there are so many different things to do so they are both happy. Of course Ellie's favorite part is the painting room. Right when we walked in she says, "Paint? Paint? Paint???" I made her wait until the end, but she was so happy to get in there! And not so happy to leave... She also loved playing on the computer. She kept saying, "I work like Mommy!" as she pounded on the keyboard. It was adorable. Oh, and on the way there she kept saying we were going to "Wiggy Worms." It was darling. And she would kind of wiggle her body. I love that girl. It was nice for me to be able to spend time with Katie too :)
Monday, January 4, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment