Ellie was so excited to go out and play in the snow today. We've already had so much more snow this year than last year. We had to go out to snow blow and shovel ourselves out and Ellie loved helping. We got her a small shovel and she thought it was great. And let me just say how grateful I am we bought that snowblower last year (and Wayne got it working for us this year). It has been a lifesaver. There's no way I could be out shoveling the entire driveway over and over during this pregnancy.
Ellie was so excited to make a snow angel today. She kept talking about it all morning. At first I was wondering how she even knew what a snow angel was. As I got thinking about it though, I remembered we have a book that we've read a few times and they make snow angels. Anyway, she was so excited to finally get to do it herself! She also wanted to build a snowman. Let's just say, I'm horrible at making a snowman!!! Horrible. I can't even make it resemble a snowman. Luckily Ellie isn't too hard of a critic yet :) And yes, in that third picture Ellie is throwing a snowball at me! Little stinker...
Tuesday, January 5, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment