The past little while I was just starting to get "done" with Ellie's hair. I'm the mom and have to do her hair, so I got to make the executive decision to get her hair cut again! It was probably a little overdue. It's been almost a year since we cut it the first time, last March. She was so excited, "Go Liz and cut my hair!!!" I'm glad she likes getting it done :) She did so well. She sat perfectly still and stared at herself in the mirror. She was great at doing what Liz asked her to do when she needed to move her head. It was awesome. I am sooooooo happy with how the cut turned out! And I think she is too, just look at happy face! She is so stinking adorable. But I'm pretty sure she gets this extra dose of sass when she gets her hair cut...
Friday, January 29, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment