Hooray for haircuts! I went to get my hair cut today and we ended up leaving with both of our hair cut! Last time I got mine cut Ellie freaked out a little when Liz put the cape on me, but luckily today she didn't seem to mind. So after mine was all done Ellie got up and wanted to get in the big chair. We put her up there and she was loving it. Liz asked Ellie if she could comb her hair and she said yes, so Liz started combing her hair and Ellie was sitting there all still and calm. I had an appointment set up for next week for Ellie's haircut, but Liz said she had time today to do it if we wanted...so we went for it while Ellie seemed to be into it! And she did awesome!!! She sat so still and wasn't even worried about the scissors. I am so grateful she didn't freak out, especially when we put the cape on her. She actually thought it was pretty fun. Liz did an awesome job with her! And maybe it helped that Ellie sees Liz every week in nursery so she was comfortable with her. But anyway, her cute bob is adorable! Liz said that was the easiest first haircut she's done! Ellie looks so grown up now! And I'm so glad all those wispy ends are gone forever. The funniest part is that after we got home she started to realize her hair was shorter and she became quite sassy! It is the silliest thing, but she just grew up! Oh, and I found that headband yesterday so when we got home I tried it on her and it finally fits and she LOVES it...and she won't take it off. I had to take it off for her nap and she cried and cried. One last thing, she figured out that when she shakes her head her hair swings now...and she thinks she is so funny and keeps doing it. It's adorably silly. I love this little ball of spunk!
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment