This little girl is getting so big sooooo fast! She surprises me almost daily with new things she learns and that she can do. I absolutely love watching her grow and I am so grateful to be able to be her mom and stay home with her every day to share these wonderful moments.
*I wasn't great at keeping track of her accomplishments this month, so the list may be short, but hopefully they'll get documented next month as she continues to do them and I remember to write them down!
*She's really doing well in nursery now!!! She walks right in by herself and waves bye, sometimes without even looking back! She also hates leaving! One day she left crying because I made her go. It's amazing how quickly she gains independence. I'm so glad she loves it.
*Toward the end of the month she has finally started saying "yes" instead of "yeah." It is so cute when she says it and she emphasizes the s. I cannot get over it.
*She went hiking for the first time and LOVED it!
*Even tho she can only say blue, yellow and purple, she can recognize more colors when asked. Most of the time she gets these right: blue, yellow, purple, red, green and orange.
*Ellie has really gained a love for "singing" and dancing to songs. Since Adri has come home she sings Frozen songs with Ellie all the time and Ellie loves it!!! She's kind of obsessed with them. She can do some of the motions in "Do you want to build a snowman" and sings some key words in "Love is an open door". It is the most adorable thing ever. She is becoming a little performer. I'll be interested to see where this goes...
*I almost forgot. Ellie can say "fries!!!" And she knows where we get them...um, not sure if that's a good or bad thing, but it's totally my fault! If we go to McDonald's or drive by one she starts saying, "Fries, fries, fries!" How can she already associate things like that?! We may need to stop going to McDonald's...



















No comments:
Post a Comment