We're another year older and wiser...well, I'm not quite sure about the wiser part, but we're unfortunately older...anyway. I kind of like having Landen and my birthdays close together, makes for a fun few days!
3/26/15: I turned 31...gah. 31! When did that happen?! It's just a number thank goodness. Adri took me to breakfast at Herm's to start the day off! It was delicious as usual...and great company. Then we visited Nita at work and then did some shopping. It was good to spend a little bit of time with Landen between work and bed. Arien and I met up at McDonald's to chat and let the girls play. That's always a good time :) I went to my Book Club meeting tonight, which was a great thing to do on my birthday. I really love visiting with those ladies! Afterward I met up with Nita and Adri to see the new Cinderella movie. It was soooooo good! They did a great job with it. I almost forgot what it was like to watch a movie at the theater! It's been way too long. Anyway, it was a great day!
3/29/15: Landen turned 26 today! I'll just say I'm 26 too :) We did most of our celebrating yesterday so I almost forgot today was his actual birthday!!! OOPS! But I remembered after a few hours... We went to Herm's yesterday for breakfast, it was only fair! We love that place! Then we just spent the day together as a family. I gave him his birthday present early so we could play with it. I got him a frisbee golf basket/goal...and it was a total surprise!!! Birthday WIN! He got me some swimsuits (for our upcoming vacation, and I was in serious need of a new one)...that I picked out a few weeks ago ;) But it works for me! Today we had a family birthday party at Floyd and Veda's to cap it all off. Always a good time seeing the family!
Well, it's been a good year! Goodbye 30 and 25, HELLO 31 and 26! Here's to a new year!
Sunday, March 29, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment