Landen had to work today so Nita, Ellie and I had a breakfast date to Herm's. I love that place. Best breakfast ever...especially the BACON! It doesn't get any better than Herm's bacon. We had fun just visiting and then furniture shopping. It was so nice to be able to spend the morning together! I had a youth activity to be at in the afternoon and it was really fun! Then we went to the Lindsay's tonight to PARTY! It is Arien's birthday today so it was a duel party and we had a great time. I'm so glad we've become friends with them. They are so great! Oh, and they love Peyton Manning...so we're meant to be friends. That sealed the deal :) Anyway. It was fun to spend most of New Year's Eve partying! We headed home around 11:30 because Ellie was finally getting cranky tired. I can't believe she stayed up that late! Not by my choice. But hey, it was fun to be out late!
I can't believe another year has come to an end. This past year has had its ups and downs, but we'll just try to remember the ups! We bought our first home and added the most precious baby girl to our family. I can't imagine life without Ellie. We are so very blessed to be an eternal family. I thank my Heavenly Father everyday for all the blessings I have in my life. When I really think about it I couldn't ask for more. Happy New Year!
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment