Yeah for Christmas decorations! Last year we were living with Nita and Wayne so we weren't able to put up our own tree and decorations. It is so fun to have our first Christmas in our first home. Thanksgiving was really late this year so it seems like Christmas is sneaking up on us. I was able to get our tree up this week and I love it. I also love that we have a window to put it in :) It is fun to look in from outside and see it lit up. I decorated the mantle a little too and I love that we can hang our stocking on the fireplace! I'm not a huge decorator, but this little corner is all ready for Christmas! Oh, and Ellie loves the tree...loves to eat it that is! I have to keep a close eye on her. Luckily it is fake and the "needles" are soft, thin and straight...they go through her system quite easily...I've had some surprises in her diapers! Silly baby girl. Oh the joys of children and Christmas trees.
Thursday, December 5, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment