Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Ellie ~ 2 Months Old

Time is flying by!  I can't believe Ellie is 2 months old already.  She just keeps getting cuter everyday and I keep falling more in love with her everyday.  She has been such a great baby.  Don't get me wrong, she has had her fussy moments.  I hate those moments, when she just cries and cries and I can't do anything to fix it.  It breaks my heart.  Luckily when that happens it is in the evening so Landen and I can tag team it.  I just remind myself that I am grateful it isn't 3:00 am! 

So, this past month has been great!  Ellie is starting to sleep longer at night, which I love!  She's had a few nights where she's gone about 5 to 6 hours between feedings, then she eats and goes back to sleep for another 2 to 3 hours.  That makes me one happy momma.  As I mentioned in another post, she has started smiling :)  She's starting to interact a little more.  I love watching Landen with her.  He's so cute.  I love cuddling with her!  She has been going through a phase where she won't nap during the day unless I'm holding her.  It sure makes it hard to get anything done, but I just try to enjoy it because I know there will be a day when I will wish she would let me hold and cuddle her.  Babies grow so fast.  Sometimes I tell her to stop growing.  She doesn't listen.  When I'm holding her she has started to like being held facing outward so she can see what's going on, though I don't think she can see a lot.  Hey, if it keeps her calm I'll do it!  She doesn't care too much for tummy time...which makes me really bad about doing it.  Grr.  I know I need to do better.  I'm working on it. 
Overall she is growing healthy and strong!  That is what is important.  We're so blessed to have her in our lives.  Happy 2 Months, Ellie Beth!

No comments:

Post a Comment