One rainy day in Feburary Landen and I headed south for the day...we went to Springville to meet up with our friend Brandon so he could help Landen fix his computer. It had died. Literally. While they talked computers I read my book. Eventually we had to go to Best Buy to get a new hard drive for Landen's computer then we took Brandon to lunch at Zupas (another favorite!!! YUM.). From there Des and Erin came and picked me up so we could hang out while the boys kept working on the computer. It was soooo good to see them, it's been way too long. We went back to Des' apartment and hung out and visited some old friends there. It was weird being back at Alta now that I'm married...yep, really weird. But it was a fun visit! Especially because my friend Jeff saw me and literally jumped into my arms and wrapped himself around me so I was completely holding him!!! What made it so much better was because it was JEFF. He doesn't do things like that. But anyway. It was fun catching up with the girls! Love them! Des and I helped Erin get ready for her date that night...and that inspired some picture taking...
We decided this would look great on Rin! Who wouldn't want a piece of that?!
I look deep in thought...I think I was just super tired!
Des' roommate found this mini Where's Waldo book at DI...it was awesome! But I can tell I'm getting older, it was straining my eyes a little...
Desirae, Me and Erin back together again :)
We were talking about how funny the mannequins were posed at this one store...so Rin demonstrated for us as follows:
I have such great friends! It was a fun rainy afternoon! After Erin left for her date Des and I did a little shopping...aka walking around looking at things. Then Landen was supposed to come pick me up...umm, yeah, I had the keys. OOPS. So Des had to drive me down to Springville, but it's all good :) Fun, fun day!






What great memories!!!
ReplyDelete