Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Valentine's Day ~ 2011

This was obviously Landen and my first Valentine's Day together :)  Our celebrations were spread out over the entire week and we had a great time.  We went out to Texas Roadhouse (our favorite!) for dinner one night...and it was delicious!  Landen got the movie "SALT" for his gift...glad I get to enjoy it too!  Bonus.  My gift comes with a story.  While we were in Logan we took my ring in to get it cleaned and buffed because I nicked it pretty bad.  Our friend Kris, who sold us our rings, was there and when I showed her she says, "I think I'm going to send this out so they can buff it really good and re-dip it..."  UM...EXCUSE ME?  SEND IT OUT???  I was NOT okay with that!  I didn't want to go without a ring for at least a week...no thank you.  So i got browsing around just for fun.  I asked Kris what was really cheap or on sale and she brought out this one...and I loved it!  It's all sapphires:


So this quickly became my Valentine's gift!  I wore it as a fill in for my wedding ring until I got it back and now it's my "fun" ring.  I love it!  Funny how I ended up with a piece of jewelry for our first Valentine's day together when I'm the girl who always says, "Don't buy me jewelry!"  HA!  I'm satisfied now though, I don't need anymore.  Happy Valentine's Day to the love of my life!  Love you, Landen.

No comments:

Post a Comment