My "little sisters," Kailee and Brittany came over one Friday night to visit and have a sleepover! I don't care that I'm 26, I can still have sleepovers!!! The funny thing is that I used to babysit these girls...and now they're both in COLLEGE! What? When did that happen??? Ah! I'm getting old! But anyway, we had a blast! We got pizza and ice cream and ate and talked our little heads off...and Landen suffered through it all!!! Okay, I don't think he suffered too bad...he seemed to enjoy himself...and he was able to give the girls advice on guys from a guy's perspective, a guy who is impartial...what girl doesn't love that?! It was so fun to talk and laugh and stay up late...I'm so glad we were able to get together. They make me so super happy :)
Brittany, Me and Kailee
Love, love, love these girls!!!
Quote of the night: "I'm pretty on the inside!!!" So we had to take a picture to go with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment