Yes, Landen gets a post of his own right now. He's been so great lately helping me out when he can with Ellie and with all my LuLaRoe stuff. I really appreciate him. Last Saturday he was finally able to go skiing! His friend, Tyson, came down from Pocatello so they could go. He hasn't been skiing in over 2 years. He doesn't have the time, or if he does he doesn't have someone to go with him. So I'm glad he was finally able to hit the slopes this year. He deserved it big time!
Also, I love when he helps me out with LLR and then I find this picture on my phone in the middle of my inventory! Silly guy. And then this week he goes downstairs and takes his own pictures to post and promote my business! The coolest part is that LuLaRoe saw his post with his Randy Tee and asked for the pictures and they featured him in their post today!!! How cool is that?! He's kind of famous now ;) HA! Anyway. I'm grateful for him!
Thursday, February 18, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment