This pregnancy has kind of flown by, probably due to the fact that I have a 2 year old and she keeps me pretty busy and I don't spend all day thinking about being pregnant like I did with Ellie. But I have to admit this last month has gone a little too slow...I've been quite uncomfortable for awhile now and since I've gotten everything ready I am ready to go! The only thing holding me back from wishing it would happen ASAP is that Mom and Dad fly in on March 3rd! We are hoping Mom will be able to be here for the birth...so anytime after about noon on the 3rd is good for me ;) Dad can just drop us off at the hospital on the way home from the airport! So I am not getting my hopes up that it will be earlier than that. We will see what happens :) I'm just so excited to meet this little girl!!!
36 1/2 Weeks ~ 2/13/16

No comments:
Post a Comment