We drove to California with Madi. It was a long drive. The way there wasn't too bad...the way home sucked. We were all just ready to be home. We've decided that next year we are flying!!! No more of this driving. But we made it and it was all good. It was so fun to go with Madi. She's awesome!
I don't even know what to talk about. It was just so inspiring! It gave me a good boost for my business and so many new ideas to implement. Ah! It's a little overwhelming, in a good way. Again, I'm so grateful we were able to go! I absolutely love this company and feel so blessed to be a part of it. We have the most incredible owners and leaders, DeeAnne and Mark Stidham. They have such an infectious spirit and zeal for life and for this business. I know they are going to take us to great places!
Our first night there we walked down the street to In-N-Out for dinner. I love it. Landen doesn't really care much for it, but he said this one in California is much better than the ones in Utah :)
Our first day there we got to go to LLR headquarters! It was awesome! We got to pull our own orders, which was insane. We only got 10 minutes to pull whatever we wanted. It was fun though to see a print in your size that you LOVE and just get to grab it for yourself!!! I ended up with too much new stuff... Afterward we went on a tour of the warehouse. It was pretty crazy to see all the inventory in the warehouse and to get a glimpse of how they do things are home office. I have such a greater appreciation for all the people at the home office!
That night they rented out this little amusement park called Scandia for all of us to go to. The food was delicious and it was fun to just hang out and play. I did something stupid too...I went on one of the little rollercoasters. I should not have even though I was barely pregnant. It didn't look like it would be that bad, but it was pretty jerky. Afterward I just kept praying that I would be okay. I'm such an idiot sometimes.
The next day was full of classes. So awesome! That night they bused us out to Huntington Beach for a huge beach party!!! It was one of the coolest things I've ever done! It's like we were in a movie. It was a Hawaiian Luau and the food was to die for. Then they had bonfires set up all around and had stuff for s'mores. Delicious! It was such a beautiful night!
This is what you do when you have to walk back from lunch in the pouring rain...I'm seriously a genius. At least we thought so!
The last night they threw this HUGE Gala. It was so fun!!! While we waited in line to get in we Facetimed with Ellie. I miss that little girl, but it has been really nice to be kid-free for a few days :)
Saying good-bye to Grandma at the airport. We seriously hate good-byes. So grateful for this lady and that she was willing to help us out!











































No comments:
Post a Comment