What. A. Week. Girls camp this year was an experience to say the least! Luckily it was Stake Camp because Amy and I were the only leaders that could go this year!!! I was very grateful for the parents and priesthood leaders that came up to help. Amy was pregnant and I was just kind of a mess for some reason (which I will just reveal now, right after I got home I found out I was pregnant! No wonder I was a mess! It explained A LOT of what happened at camp!). So we were quite the pair. Luckily our girls love us anyway.
It was sooooo hot while we were there! The first day and night were the worst, but we survived. We had a really good time with the girls. The Stake had some awesome activities! Also, the Stake did every meal except for lunch for two days, so we were super grateful for that. We went the easy route and just had non-perishable sandwich stuff for lunch those two days so we didn't have to worry about cooking or keeping things cold. It was brilliant.
I had a blast with Amy and was so glad we could go together and I could get to know her more. We've become really good friends now and I'm so grateful for that! I am also grateful that I was able to go for the entire time this year. I loved spending time with the YW! They are awesome! Girls camp is such a special thing and even though I was exhausted when I got home, I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Friday, July 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



































No comments:
Post a Comment