Thursday, June 25, 2015

Swimming Lessons ~ 2015

I took Ellie to the Mom and Tot swimming class again this year at Skyview.  It was the same as last year and doesn't really teach her how to swim, but the point of this class is to get them used to the water.  She did great again this year!  She loves the water!  She did better with being comfortable blowing bubbles in the water and kicking and jumping in.  She still doesn't love being on her back in the water, but there was a little improvement in that area.  I think jumping in was her favorite part every single day! I tried to teach her how to climb out of the pool and she was picking up on it pretty well with some assistance from me.  Oh! And this year we were there for the day that we let them jump off the diving board!  She was a little hesitant and needed a little "shove" to actually jump, but she LOVED it and wanted to keep doing it over and over.  I was so proud of her!  I really am grateful she loves the water :)

No comments:

Post a Comment