Monday, June 8, 2015

It's a Lotion Miracle!!!

Yes, this does deserve a post of its own, because I am so happy!!!  I know I have posted in the past about getting my favorite lotions, but this time it was even more of a miracle.  For a long time I could only get Country Apple and Pearberry at Bath and Body Works Semi-Annual Sale.  Then they stopped having it there and I could only get it online.  Then it got to the point that it was discontinued completely and I couldn't get it at all.  I watched as my stash slowly depleted and I was so sad!  I would always check online to see if by some miracle I could get my hands on some, but to no avail.  I started to go in periodically to try new scents, but there must be something in their newer stuff that I cannot stand.  I would try a new scent and within a half hour I was sick to my stomach from the smell.  It was quite depressing because I love how the body cream feels on my hands and haven't been able to find any other brand that I like nearly as much.  Then one day I saw an ad that they were bringing back discontinued scents and both of these were among the list!!!!!!!  I felt like I hit the lottery!  Especially since I was down to my very last tube. AH!  I can't even describe how happy I was.  It's the simple things in life.  So I made sure to set a reminder on my phone to go the day the sale started and I stocked up as much as my budget would allow ;)  My hands are thanking me.  Oh, and I love that Mom called me when she saw an ad in the mail as she was out delivering mail at work to let me know!  I'm pathetic, I know.  Anyway...I'm so stoked!

No comments:

Post a Comment