Sunday, April 5, 2015

Happy Easter!

Easter once again fell on General Conference weekend!  I kind of love when that happens.  What better way to celebrate our Savior than by listening to His living prophets and apostles all weekend!  First and foremost, I am so grateful for my Savior, Jesus Christ, who performed the Atonement for me, so that one day I can be perfect and live again with Him and Heavenly Father and my family.  The talks during conference were so powerful and helped me to know where I can improve in my life.  They testified of the Savior.  I am so blessed to have the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.  One of my favorite quotes was from Elder Holland in the Sunday morning session.
We also enjoyed to commercial side of Easter :)  Ellie was really fun this year!  We did the Easter walk thing at Lee's and there was an Easter Bunny there...and Ellie pretty much hated it.  She wouldn't even get close enough for a picture...we weren't surprised at all.  The Easter Bunny spoiled her this morning.  Then we had dinner and an Easter egg hunt out at Grandma and Poppa Hardy's.  Ellie had fun and was so cute!  She found all of her eggs...with a little help ;)  

No comments:

Post a Comment