Sunday, April 12, 2015

Ellie's 2nd Birthday!

What a FUN day!!!  Throwing birthday parties for your kids is way more fun than doing one for yourself!  Even if it is low key, which is totally my style.  It was so fun to have the family all together and a few friends to celebrate our little Ellie Bug.  The day started out a little rough, see the first picture, but Mommy saved the day with a doughnut before the party.  Once everyone got there it was a blast! Ellie loved eating and playing with her cousins all afternoon. She was way more excited about opening presents this time around! She got spoiled, as usual.

Words can't even express how grateful I am to have this little girl in my life.  She made me a Momma 2 years ago and I wouldn't trade that for anything.  God blessed me with the most precious little girl on this earth and I'm so grateful He trusts me with her.  Time is flying by so fast and she is getting so big, I'm just trying to cherish the moments I have with her while she is little, the good and the bad (because, let's be honest, she drives me nuts sometimes!).
Happy Birthday, Ellie Beth!  Mommy and Daddy love you more than anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment