I've been in a BUNCO group for a little over a year now and I LOVE it! It has been so much fun and something I look forward to every month. I'm so glad my neighbor, Jen, asked me to play. It is such a fun group of ladies :) Well, tonight I finally won the most BUNCOS! Yes! I knew going into the last round I was tied with two other ladies with 3 Buncos, so I was determined to roll another one. It was the very last round and as it started I starting saying, "I need to get a bunco, I need to get a bunco..." The dice came to me, I rolled...and BUNCO!!! It was awesome! Maybe I'm pathetic that I'm this excited, but hey, it was so fun! And to make it even sweeter, Camille did a spring cleaning theme, so I got a huge bag full of cleaning products! Score! Anyway, I'm so grateful to be part of this group.
Friday, April 3, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment