Friday, July 11, 2014

Summer Fun with Arien and Parkyr!!!

This summer has been so much fun having Arien home for the summer (she's a teacher)!  We have played with her and Parkyr so much and I think I'm going to go into mourning when she goes back to school...  We went on a lot of walks in the mornings, we've gone swimming, we went to the Jump Zone, we've just hung out and let the girls "play" (that usually consisted of P taking everything from Ellie and pushing her...we just laughed, she'd just in that stage!), we've gone to lunch, we've done some shopping, we've gotten many drinks at McDonalds (we may be lushes...), etc., and today we took a walk to 7-Eleven for free slurpees!  Seriously, I don't know what I'm going to do when school starts.  But for now I'll enjoy the little time we have left.  I love having them so close and that our girls can grow up together!  One day they'll be really good for each other ;)  And apparently we wear our children out...

No comments:

Post a Comment