I've finally been INTO Bear Lake! I've been up there multiple times but I've never actually gotten into the lake. It was so fun to go up to the lake today with the Lindsays. We packed up the coolers and the cars and headed up for the day. It was beautiful. The weather was perfect. The sunscreen did it's job. Yep, it was a good day. It was so relaxing to just get away for the day. The beach was perfect for the girls to play and us not have to worry about them getting into water that was too deep...you had to go way way way out to get deep enough to even go under, us girls never made it that far :) I'm so glad we were able to make this trip happen before summer was over!
Saturday, July 19, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment