Sunday, March 23, 2014

Spring has Sprung!

It is about time!  I am loving this beautiful weather...and so is Ellie.  I'm trying to get outside more now that the sun is shining and it is decently warm most days.  We found this bike trailer (which you can also push as a stroller) at Sports Authority in January.  We had been talking about getting one for awhile.  We looked online for used ones and they were going for about $75!  So when we happened upon this one we couldn't pass it up!  It was the floor model and was marked down to $100 from $180.  We thought it was a pretty good deal for a brand new one...until we went to check out and it rang up at $50!!!  Then we knew it was an AWESOME deal!!!  We felt like we robbed the store :)  We finally got is set up and realized we were missing a few keys parts to connect it to the bike but SA was great and got the parts for us.  A little bit ago I just took her for a walk in it and it was great!  I finally took it out today on the bike for the first time.  I think Ellie enjoyed it...at least she didn't protest :)  And it seats two...so we are looking forward to some fun times this summer with friends.  Lovin' the sunshine and fresh air!

No comments:

Post a Comment