Saturday, March 29, 2014

Birthday Week 2014

This was a big birthday year for Landen and I!  He turned 25 and I turned 30!!!  WHAT?!  How did that happen?  It is blowing my mind that I'm 30.  I know it isn't "that old" but I still can't believe I'm "that old!"  Luckily I still feel 25 like Landen...benefits of marrying someone younger than you :)  Anyway.  We usually aren't big gift givers...mostly because we're bad at just buying things when we want them...yeah, we need to work on that...moving on!  But this year we ended up doing some great gift exchanging!  

Our birthday week started off with Landen going to the REAL Salt Lake season opener game (March 22) with a friend.  He got to buy a scarf there as part of his gift (and he gets to get one in May when we go to another game...he's obsessed with them!).  He had a blast!  The next weekend we headed down to Salt Lake.  We visited friends which is always fun!  I went to Megan's baby shower...I was so glad I got to celebrate with her!  Then we went to lunch at Tucano's with Jared and Megan and family.  YUM!  That night we ended up lucking into some free RSL tickets and got to go to the game!!!  It was a perfect way to end our birthday week!!!  Oh, and RSL won 3-0.  Doesn't get much better than that.  Ellie seemed to love the game.  She was so good, she sat on our laps the entire time.  I'm so glad!  So yeah, it was a pretty great year for birthdays in our house :)
The last few pictures were some of the gifts we got: Landen got some prescription sunglasses (finally), he got a new watch from Nita, I got that cute ring from Landen!  It was a total surprise!  He did good.  Oh, and I got a new RSL jacket while we were at the game :)  Yeah for good tax returns before our birthdays...hehehe!  We splurged this year.  Happy 25th and 30th Birthdays to Us!

No comments:

Post a Comment