NOOOO!!! It is starting, Ellie is becoming mobile. She's not crawling yet by any means, but she is well on her way. I'm not ready for this...luckily she face plants when she pushes up with her feet! This weekend she has amazed me. We'll look away for a few seconds and when we turn back she's in a different spot and usually turned at least 180 degrees! You sit there and think, how did she get there?! I tried to document it as much as I could. She changes so much every day. It is crazy how that happens. She literally could not roll from her stomach to her back one day and the next day she could do it over and over. It's craziness. But anyway, I thought this development deserved a post of its own :) These were from yesterday and today:
Saturday, September 7, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment