Thursday, September 12, 2013

Ellie ~ 5 Months Old

Weight: 15 pounds 3 ounces
Height:  26 1/4 inches

Ellie is so fun right now! 
* She has found my hair...and likes to grab it. OUCH!
* Ellie has been obsessed with my mouth lately.  Especially when I'm putting her to bed or whenever she's tired.  She likes to grab at my mouth.  It is the cutest thing.
* She's becoming a lot more vocal.  I love having little "conversations" with her...yeah, we just make noises back and forth.  It's pretty brilliant.  And her volume is increasing, I think she is starting to realize SHE is making that noise.
* She's starting to recognize people more.  One day we were at Landen's parents' and Grandpa Wayne was holding her and she started crying and looking for me :(  Sad.
* She still hadn't rolled from her stomach to her back very much until last week.  Now she does it all the time and it helps her move around the room...I can't believe she's getting semi-mobile!
* When she's on her stomach she's started to push herself around...but she goes backward!  It's quite funny.  She ended up halfway under the couch one day! 

I realized that she hasn't made huge strides on anything, but I just love watching her develop day by day.  It's fun to see her change every day.  One day she can't sit up by herself, the next she'll do it for a few seconds.  It's pretty great.  As much as I wish she would stop growing so fast I totally enjoy watching her grow!  I am so grateful for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment