Friday, March 29, 2013

Birthdays 2013!

We are pretty low key around here for our birthdays.  Especially this year...we're kinda poor from buying a house and having a baby, so it was extra low key.  Luckily Adri brought us some delicious cupcakes!  She took me out to lunch for my birthday too which was really sweet of her :)  On Landen's birthday we got to spend the evening with Tiva and Ryan and I made a cake, so it was pretty great!  Yeah, we may be a little pathetic, but it works for us.  It was so fun to see Tiva and Ryan...it had been waaaaayyyy too long!  Tiva and I are 38 weeks pregnant today so we had to take some pictures!  It has been fun going through all of this with her.  I still can't believe we are due on the same day...our little girls really are going to be best friends.  It's meant to be.  We had fun swapping pregnancy stories and advice we've gotten.  It was a great night!  
Well, I'm 29 now and Landen is 24...that just seems crazy!  I'm not sure how I feel about it...age is just a number, right?!  Here's to another great year!

No comments:

Post a Comment