This weekend I had two showers down in the Salt Lake area, so Landen went with me. We had a really good time seeing friends, having the showers and doing some last minute baby shopping down there at the baby stores. Friday (22nd) night he actually came to the shower that Amber, Megan and Ariel threw since he actually knows all of my friends. It was so much fun to see everyone!!! I just loved being able to see friends from different parts of my life and hang out and catch up. We had a great time! They had everyone decorate onesies for each month for the first year of baby girl's life. They are so adorable!!! (I'll have to add a picture later...they weren't dry so I didn't get to bring them home yet and I forgot to take a picture while I was there.) Then on Saturday (23rd) Jess threw a shower for people from our old ward in Midvale. It was so great to see my friends from the ward! Just seeing everyone and talking was so great. I got lots of great advice too! I have the best friends!!!
Landen had to make his presence known...
Mary, Ariel, Amber, Megan G., Megan S.
Me, Brittany, Whitney and Des
Me, Emily and Jess


















No comments:
Post a Comment