Kanoi and Wendy were so sweet to remember!
Friday, March 16, 2012
My 2 Year Anniversay at Elite Chiropractic!
Wow...has it really been 2 years already?! What a great 2 years it has been working at Elite Chiropractic! I am so very grateful for my job. I absolutely love the work I get to do, I get to help people every single day and that is so incredibly fulfilling. I am so lucky to work with such amazing women and doctors. We are like a little family. It is so nice to enjoy going to work every day, to be with my friends/family. We have such great patients there too that just make my day! It is great to have doctors that I would trust my life with, they are such hard workers and have become the best in their field. It is great to know that I can recommend them to everyone. I'm so happy there! And, I love chiropractic! It has changed my quality of life...like getting rid of those horrible headaches I started having while on my mission. I'm so grateful to be able to do something I truly believe in. I am so blessed to have this opportunity to be where I am. It was seriously an answer to my prayers 2 years ago that I was able to find this job despite my lack of experience in this field. I'm grateful they took a chance on me!!! Happy 2 Year Anniversay to me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment