The great thing about our birthdays being 3 days apart is that we pretty much get to celebrate for an entire week! It was great! The celebrations started off with lunch at Tucanos with Jared and Megan and kiddos! It's becoming a family tradition of ours :) One of my favorite parts of that day was when we were walking in and I was holding Rylie and she says to me, "A prophet has some words for you!" I said, "Oh really. Well, we get to hear from the prophet next weekend, he is going to speak to us." She says, "No, the prophet is a girl!" Well, we'll get there! HA! It was so darn cute. I love that girl. And it just melted my heart that she told me that first thing. We had a fun afternoon, great food and great company! Later that day we got to go to a Salt Lake REAL game! It was a great ending to the day!
When we left Tucanos I had to stop and get one of my very favorite treats from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory...exhibit A: YUM.
My Birthday, March 26th, was a great day! I woke up to this cute note from my hubby:
My dear friends Emily, Jess and Emma surprised me in the morning. When I went outside to leave for work I found this:
Landen's birthday, March 29th, was fun too! I left him a little note:
That night we made sure to go to Dairy Queen for some delicious blizzards! So good. We didn't do anything extravagant for our birthdays, but it was great. We didn't need to do much, we're simple kind of people. It works for us. Happy #28 to me and #23 to Landen!








No comments:
Post a Comment