Sunday, August 21, 2011

June 14, 2011 = MAYA!!!

We added a lovely new addition to our family this past June!  Jared and Megan had their 3rd baby, a beautiful little girl named Maya.  I love her.  It has been so great having a new little baby around!  I was "on call" for when the baby came to help watch the other 2 little rascals.  I headed down after work to take care of the children...but on the way to pick them up from their friend's house I got to stop by the hospital and see Jared, Megan and Maya.  It was so great to finally have her here! 

I got down to Springville and picked up Nathan and Rylie and the party began!  HA!  As cute as Maya is, these two definitely did their part to out weigh Maya'a cuteness :)  3 Words: Good. Birth. Control.  Okay, all kidding aside, I love those 2 kids and had a great time with them!  The next day I took them to the hospital so they could see Mommy, Daddy and their new little sister.  We ended up spending a lot of time there.  Nathan and Rylie loved Maya!  They loved holding her a lot.  Rylie sang her a song...which unfortunately we did not get the full thing on film b/c it was hilarious!  The best, and most random, part of the song was when Rylie was singing about a crocodile eating Maya...what???!!! Yes, it is true. She's so cute :)  I think Nathan may have been a little more excited to see the chair that folded out to a bed that Jared slept on the night before.  When Nathan was saying his prayer the night before he asked "to bless the chair that folds out to a bed."  I love the prayers of children, they don't get more honest than that.  Needless to say, we had a good time.  I'm glad I was able to help out while they were in the hospital. 

That weekend we went down to their house for Sunday dinner as usual and Landen got to meet Maya for the first time.  Love me some Miss Maya!

Rylie, Maya and Daddy

Nathan and Maya

Me and Maya

The Happy Family :)
Megan, Jared, Maya, Nathan and Rylie

Me, Landen and Maya

Cute little Maya!

1 comment:

  1. I forgot about Nathan being so struck by the chair-bed... lol I'm so glad you wrote these things down, cause I didn't even remember that he prayed about it!! Also, you guys look good with a baby. Just sayin. ;)

    ReplyDelete