Sunday, August 21, 2011

A day at the Swinford's

One Saturday Landen and I went down to Jared and Megan's to spend the day with them and then watch the kids so they could go on a date!  When we got there they were all working out in the yard.  It was great to see them all working, even little Rylie :)  We also took our Wii down there to play.  Nathan absolutely LOVED it!  I should have gotten a picture of him playing it but I forgot.  We had to limit his playing time because he would have played it til the sun came up if we would have let him!  It was a fun day!  I'm so glad they're so close that we can see them often!

Jared, Nathan, Rylie and Megan

Our little fair-skinned beauty, so cute in her hat!
Landen and I hanging out watching...ha!
Umm...as you can see, Rylie was worn out!  It was a long day for this little girl.

1 comment:

  1. That was a fun day... and I love that picture of Rylie sleeping!

    ReplyDelete