Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Indiana Reception ~ October 16th, 2010

Landen and I were able to fly back to Indiana in October to have a reception there.  It was a blast to go home, as usual.  I'm glad we were able to have a reception so I was able to see EVERYONE in the too short 3 1/2 days we were there.  It was awesome!  We had the first glitch of all the wedding events that day...my slip got left at the restaurant where we had the luncheon so when I went to get into my dress for the reception we had a minor delay.  But thanks to a great brother we got it there so I could get dressed.  All in all I have to say that I'm grateful the slip got left there, not at our house, not in Utah, etc.  It's pretty amazing that we made it that far without any hiccups :)  We had such an amazing party that night!  Filled with great family, great friends, great food, lots of dancing...and VOLLEYBALL.  Yes, I said volleyball.  I am probably the only person you know who played volleyball in their wedding dress!  Luckily I had my chucks on and not my heels ;)  Here are some pictures to document the evening!  We love to party!




 Our first dance together...literally.


 Father/Daughter dance.  Yes, I'm crying.  Big surprise :)


And since Landen thought it was so funny I cried we made them do a Mother/Son dance :)


Hitting the dance floor with my Grandma, Mom and Aunt!!!  This is how we party.


Yes, we did...and I got him so much better!  I thought, "Hey, I don't have to wear my dress again..."

No comments:

Post a Comment