Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Christmas Questions

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper...I love wrapping, making the gifts all pretty...if it's something small I'll put it in a bigger box so I can decorate it more!


2. Real tree or Artificial? REAL. This is my first year without a real one and I'm having withdrawls...but one day I'll have one again!  I have to show Landen how amazing they are!


3. When do you put up the tree? Depends on the year and how motivated I am.


4. When do you take the tree down? Ummm...this is my first year with my own tree and not the family tree...so we'll see...probably not too long after Chrismas, at that point it becomes clutter, and I don't like clutter.


5. Do you like eggnog? Nope, but Landen LOVES it!  (He is shaking his head and just said, "Ummm hmmmm..."


6. Favorite gift received as a child? ...what's the definition of child?  When I was little it was my Baby Alive (I'm pretty sure it was for Christmas) but when I was older it was my CD player for my car.


7. Hardest person to buy for?  Dad


8. Easiest person to buy for? Mom


9. Do you have a nativity scene? Used to...I don't know where it is...


10. Mail or email Christmas cards? When I do them, definitely MAIL.  There's just something special about getting Christmas cards :)


11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?  I think my parents and others always did a good job...if something was bad I obviously blocked it from memory...and Landen just said, "Definitely NOT what I got you!"


12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf, White Christmas, The Santa Clause, The Grinch, Miracle on 34th Street, Home Alone, Christmas Vacation...do I have to choose only one???


13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Random times...whenever I have money!


14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?  Probably.


15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? "The Spread" ...meaning all the food our hearts could desire that we put out Christmas Eve and have out all night and then all day Christmas.  YUM.


16. Lights on the tree (colored or clear)? The big colored ones.


17. Favorite Christmas song? Pretty much the Amy Grant Home for Christmas Album


18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I'm at that stage in life where I travel.


19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? OF COURSE!  I may have to sing the song to help me out...but I can do it!


20. Angel, star or ribbon on top of tree? Angel or star...at home it's always been and angel, but I haven't decided on my own yet.


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?  Definitely Morning.


22. Favorite children's Christmas song? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer


23. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Crowded stores...I avoid them at all costs.


24. Favorite ornament theme or color? ...what does this even mean?!  We have all different ones...every year we got a new one to add to the collection...I LOVE MY ORNAMENTS!


25. Turkey or ham on Christmas day? Both.


26. What do you want for Christmas this year?  My husband asked me the same question and I couldn't come up with anything!


27. Does anyone in your family dress up as Santa? That's a negative.


28. Age you discovered who Santa was? No idea...again, one of those memories I have repressed...


29. Eggnog, hot chocolate, or apple cider? Absolutely hot chocolate.


30. Traditional colors (red and green) or other colors? Mostly traditional with a few others added in here and there I guess.


31. Do you have any Christmas decorations on your roof?  Nope.


32. How does Santa get into your house? Chimney or magic key?  Just plain old MAGIC.


33. Do you prefer gifts or gift cards?  BOTH PLEASE :)


34. Favorite children's Christmas Cartoon? Definitely The Grinch.


YOUR TURN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment