My boss is the chiropractor for the REAL Salt Lake Soccer Team. My first day back to work after the wedding and honeymoon they asked if I wanted some tickets to the game that night because he wasn't going to be using them...umm...YES. So Landen and I got to go to the game (for free!!!) and got a SWEET parking spot right next to the stadium. We took our friends Megan and Rex with us and had a blast!!! It was such a gorgeous night to go watch a soccer game. I love sports!
The SWEET parking spot:
Megan and Rex
Umm...so we treated ourselved to some awesome jerseys...Landen was so happy :)
Our seats were AWESOME!!!
The Happily Married Couple
And yes, we WON!!! 4-1 So good.
Great posts and pictures! You're officially on my "favorite's list" so you'll be blog stalked by me for sure. Congrats on the wedding...you two are adorable!!!
ReplyDelete