Landen and I are FINALLY married!!! It is so awesome! I love it already. Our wedding day was PERFECT. Everything ran so smoothly, it was a miracle. We didn't have to worry about anything. I couldn't have asked for a better day.
I got to marry to love of my life in the holiest place on earth. Best day ever. I'm so happy :) I can't believe I'm Mrs. Hardy now...weird!!! It was so great to have so many family and friends there to celebrate with us. Thanks to all those who put in so much time and energy to make this day so special for us. Life is good. Married life is better! Enjoy the pictures...I know I will for years to come thanks to Adri. I'm glad I can finally call her "sister." She's awesome! You can check her out here: adripaigephotography.com
ENJOY!!!




























Oh Aubs what a beautiful day! I was thinking about you all day that day - hoping everything was perfect for you. Looks like it was. And "Amen." Married life is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much better than single/dating/engaged life - and I can say that still after 4 years!
ReplyDelete