Friday, September 26, 2014

Blake Shelton Concert!!!

The day finally came!!!  We've had these tickets for months!  Landen planned this for our anniversary.  He gets a gold star!  We found out our good friends, Justin and Arien, got tickets too so we thought it would be fun to go together!  We ate at Red Robin on the way down, our fav.  The concert was so much fun!!! Neal McCoy, Dan and Shea, and The Band Perry opened for Blake Shelton.  TBP was awesome.  I love them.  Blake did not disappoint!!!  He was so funny and sang all the good songs :)  He even sang through the rain.  We got a little wet, but it wasn't too bad.  It was such a fun night out!  I'm so glad we got to go!  And a big thanks to Grandma Nita for watching Ellie over night :)  Oh, and can I just say, Arien and I married children!  These boys think they are so funny...

No comments:

Post a Comment