Tuesday, August 26, 2014

We love to see the Temple!

For Young Women's tonight we took the girls to Ogden to the Temple Open House.  It was so much fun!  I seriously love these girls so much and it was so fun to share this special time with them and some of our leaders' families.  They rebuilt most of the Ogden Temple and it is gorgeous!!!  Even though it is not dedicated yet, the Spirit was still strong there.  I'm so glad the girls got to see most of the inside of the temple, it is such a great experience to strengthen your testimony of the temple.  I feel so blessed to be able to have so many temples on the earth today and to be worthy to go in and do the Lord's work and partake of the special blessings there.  We truly are blessed to have these little pieces of Heaven on Earth.
Becky, Bethany, Shelby, Tricia, Lindsey, Michelle
Me, Noell, Kelsey, Emily, Hollie and Amy
Jessie, James, Madison, Hannah, Hailey

No comments:

Post a Comment